Wednesday, January 19, 2005

STILL FUNKED OUT

i'm still draggy draggy. slo on the get go. actually i don't think i've gotten to the go in weeks now. i just wanna curl up and watch all of my dvd's - all in one sitting. that'd be fun.

i finally finished the hat i was knitting. at the very least, i am consistent- it's ugly. i'm tryin another one with less funky yarn. let's see how this one turns out.

the rain has stopped so the drive in wasn't so bad today. ya think the weather is doin this to me or am i burnt out from the last 2 months? well - here's to gettin out of it.

k - i will work, i will work, i will work....i wanna go buy d&d dice. i will work, i will work, i will work.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in a funk too.

i need work, i need work, i need work.

-jaded

4:39 p.m.  
Blogger Wayne said...

I'm at work.

and I'm in a puky moon.

oye. I need some funk.

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger tunabelly said...

don't we all?

1:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home