Monday, August 16, 2004

ME CASA

i hate myself every time i see a similar shitbox drive by and i can't stop myself from checking to see if it's him.

i was trapped in the highest tower, in the grandest of all of the sand castles we never built. there was an ocean never traversed, a buoy to mark every promise ever sunk and there was me, in a sandbox that i thought was my great big world.

u wondered why we look back and see such different portraits. it's because u never allowed me to inconvenience u - never so much that it was a real inconenience. when u said, "it'll be ok" u never meant it beyond urself, u only ever meant it for urself and never cared what else was left beyond that. i see now that i never crossed the mote into ur fortress.

i can build my own, dig myself out and build as grand as i please. make it how it should have been. stop tellin me that u made me stronger, smarter and equiped me with my pail and plastic blue shovel. get out of my head and stay out of my victories. u r not there. we don't thank the ppl that hurt us just because we are made stronger by the hurt. things don't just happen for a reason, the actions we take are the reasons things will happen.

so stay the fuck out of my sandbox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home