Monday, February 14, 2005

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

to all those who care, i wish u the best.

i spent the weekend feelin like crap. i didn't get out to see my parents, i missed janet's birthday party and it was so hard to drag myself around i missed my d & d game (which sux cuz i heard i got to sit on somethin, i sooooo wish i were there). shit shit shit! at least i feel a bit better today.

i came in to work late today. i was greeted with a gynormous bouquet of roses - like really mutant size! they were left on my c hair and so created a wet spot. now i have to call this silly guy and tell him he made me leave a big wet spot on my chair! leave it to me to find hilarity in this day.

happy day to all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

happy day to you too! i also felt crappy all weekend and am still feeling a bit sick right now. i've got 3 kleenexes in front of me: one for wiping my mouth as i eat this really hot soup, one for wiping my sweat as i eat this really hot soup, and one for wiping my nose as i eat this really hot soup. I too missed Janet's bday bash.

-jaded

1:08 p.m.  
Blogger psychicle said...

David's brilliance knows no bounds if that is the case, for making the connection between the receipt of a bouquet of roses and being a slut/whore is one difficult leap of logic.

1:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David just wishes you were a slut/whore.

3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home