Wednesday, May 11, 2005

BABBLES

Contrary to popular opinion this morning – I am not a lazy tit, a sleep deprived less than perky one…perhaps.

I didn’t sleep last night and I think I went thru 2 packs of smokes. I feel kinda wrecked and gross. If anyone else feels the need to have a long heart to heart with me – fuck off! I’m tapped.

Andy – did u take my spares again? Just how many times do u think I’m gonna fall for that one?!?

Rich – if u bail on Hitchhiker’s guide this weekend, I’m gonna eat your homework!

Today: seeing lawyer w/dad re: will. Grease (of the musical variety) after work.

I forgot my lunch on the counter – I hope my cats don’t get into it.

I’m gonna take a nap. Someone wake me at noon please and thankya.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought at least one more time.

I saw grease once (of the non-musical variety).

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger tunabelly said...

dorkus!

5:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home