Monday, May 02, 2005

NOT EVEN FUN TO MOCK ANYMORE!

Keeping to my ‘i’m never goin out again’ mentality I was online chattin with this guy. I don’t know what came over me as I usually ignore asianphiles like this guy but I was cranky and needed to point and laugh at someone.

Guy: I love asian women. I’m a TV and radio announcer

Me: I don’t even know how to respond to this. Tell me, what kinds of reactions do u usually get to statements like that? Am I supposed to jump and down yippeeing that I’m asian or r u?

Guy: talk about a delayed reaction

Me: I’m not online much. So tell me, what is yer fascination with asian women? What is it about us that makes us so darn special?

Guy: I just love everything about ‘em.

Me: does it disappoint u that I’m not even from asia?

Guy: no.

Me: is it less titillating if I understand what yer saying with perfect clarity? Does it take away from the experience at all?

Guy: no. I just love asian women. Sex with an asian is the awesome.

Me: what’s sex with a white woman like?

Guy:
just normal.

Me: so is it the ethnic thing or is it just Asians that do it for u?

Guy: mostly just Asians

Me: so what is it that’s so special about us?

Guy: I just love asian women, it’s just my thing. I think you’re overanalyzing it

Me: do u think perhaps, u haven’t analyzed it enough?

Guy: nope. So, are you a very sexual person

Me: depends.

Guy: what are your 3 favorite positions.

Me: again, it depends. But me with an asian is usually a sure bet

Guy: do you like to give head

Me: usually – but mostly to just to asian guys.

Guy: So what do you think?

Me: of what?

Guy: lol. Of what she asks.

Me: no really - of what?

Guy: Of sex with me.

Me: just normal i guess.

Guy: did I mention that I work in TV and radio

Me: I think u were too busy telling me how much u love asian women

Guy: I just got back from Japan – I go every month you know. I was announcing for the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Ever heard of it?

Me: yea. So did u get yer ass kicked at all or r a strictly sidelines kinda guy?

Guy: LOL! No I’m just the announcer

Me: pity

Guy: I just finished watching Halley Berry get fucked by Bill Bob Thorton on Monster’s Ball. It got me so turned on.

Me:

WTF is wrong with people nowadays?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like someone needs a lot of therapy and a reality check and it ain't you!

9:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's this person's contact info? i'll go give him head. :P

-jaded

3:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home