Monday, June 06, 2005

I <3 MY LIFE

I had a fantastic weekend!

Friday I went to salsa. It’s been a long time and I don’t remember the class being quite so advance but I had a lot of fun spin spin spinning around. It felt really nice to be dancing again until I got dizzy and nauseous. It took me a good hour to recover but it was fun non-the-less.

Saturday I woke up to an epiphany. This strange prom dream I had about jerry was the first I’d had in the last 2 years where he wasn’t yelling at or desperately frustrated with me and saying things that made me feel like a turd. Mostly, he found his way into my dreams when I was trying to quit smoking and going thru my withdrawal nightmares phase. I could always hear him so vividly that I would wake up to the yelling in shakes and sure that he was in the apartment. Are these days really truly gone? This is that closure thing everybody’s been yammering about, isn’t it? Well, I’m likin it! This kept me in such a good mood all day that I was gushing at everyone I saw about how much I loved them and how happy I was to be spending the day with them and how excited I was to have made the plans that we had, blah blah blah.

Also, I’ve been working on startin a company with my brother. We haven’t gotten on so well in the past but this past couple of years has really been about the healing in my immediate family. We seem to patched things up quite nicely and now we are the trying our hand at pc repairs (I’m pretty behind the scences).

***SHAMELESS PLUG*** if anyone needs a new computer, an upgrade, gadgets lemme know, i can get some pretty good prices!

Anyway, I’ve had a hell of a time settin up our corporate account at the bank and the result was that my brother had to borrow $ from my dad. When he told me about it I told him I would use the $ in the account that I set aside for the company to pay dad back but he refused! He actually told me that he had pay dad back cuz he’s never done that before – and he was determined to keep his word. I’m amazed, stunned, proud and really believe now that people can change.

It’s all ooey-gooey goodness and fuzzy warm feelings right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, sounds like a good day!! yay!! :) keep 'em coming!

-jaded

12:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home