Thursday, December 02, 2004

BABBLE BABBLE

i'm cold, inside and out. tired.

is it just me or r ppl gettin funnier? am i just goin wonky from fatigue? or, am i just happier?

it's been a tough coupla weeks. tonight was my first night off (if ya can call it that). bitch bitch bitch...yet i can dump all my shit in this here litterbox of mine and tomorrow becomes just another day. hm.

there's been trace amounts of downers fizzling in me alize but only enough to pose a glitch, a minor, momentary blurghp then i'm back to singin to myself 'bout a one shoe. i think there's only one person in the world that gets that joke and he'll likely never hear that song again so it's all mine again. like the turtle, bernie, i used to hide in the pocket of my oversized jeans that were hangin way too low. bernie was precious and my little secret. i used to smile every time he poked me in the thigh and every now and then i would take him out and marvel at how awsome he was, pokin his head this way and that, sluggin his way across the desk when no one was lookin. when i put him back in my pocket i knew none would ever be the wiser. my secret weapon against all that drags the heart down.

it's been a funny week. pardon the miniposts. random thoughts and impulses to blog. it's not very much unlike the flesh & tangible me, quirky and random.

"strangers in the night exchanging glances
wond'ring in the dark"

god i miss the summer! and yet another song i sing to myself, but this one a few more ppl get.

i've noticed strangers visitin, from far, from places i've never heard of. the internet seems to shrink the world and lay it flat at my fingertips. imagine, this is the key hole for peepers to peer into my mind, somethin the people i work with everyday cannot do. amazing. frightening.

i'm happy :) i'm sad :( i'm silly :P i'm really hapy :D and these r just the rudimentary ones.


is it silly that i'm still so easily impressed Thumbs Upby that which brings my best friend Seesaw ,who's so very very far awayVacation 1 back to my apt, my cats Petting and me? [i'm right there with u babe! ]

tee hee. yeah. i'm pretty impressed. and damn fuckin amused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home