Friday, June 10, 2005

K - I FEEL BETTER ALREADY

This guy that I’ve been chattin with for the last 2 weeks (call him mr. Downtown) msg’d me and said that he saw me yesterday. he wanted to know if I was wearing black pants and a white top and if I was on cambie around 5. yes, yes and yes and OMFG! He saw me outside of my work. Creepy! I’m not sure how I feel about this but I skirted the issue about whether or not I work here.

I have a date next Tuesday. it’ll be my second. Weeeee…i'm gonna try not to get my hopes up tho cuz i am the girl that almost dates. i make plans to and never do. i broke the streak only last week!

while i'm fillin y'all in i might as well mention i've got a mad crush on a guy from salsa (not the one from speed dating). i'll be seein him toinight in class.

i'm such a crush whore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home