Friday, September 10, 2004

STILL BORED

i went out for dinner with janet the other night and got to talkin 'bout bloggers and bloggin.

my bloggin experience has been a strange one, delimmas abundant. what's too personal? what's too boring? why do i do this? well, 1) i need to unload 2) i meet a ton of interesting ppl 3) i'm bored 4) it saves me from tellin the same story 60 times to 60 different ppl (but this seems to happen anyway).

but here's the thing, there are things, events, thoughts i've had that i had the volition to type up but never submitted. is it too personal? would anyone care to read it (read: am i boring)?
is it ok to blog about ur sex life? ur thoughts about ur sex life?

k - another spin: what if ur ex is very likely to find ur blog? is it ok then? i always figured if ppl are here, ppl are reading - then they wanna hear what i gotta say or reading whatever i gotta say is more interesting than whatever they'r usin my blog to distract themselves from.
i've been censoring myself. fear of judgment? fear of sayin too much? fear of him findin my blog? i don't know. but i'm sick of it. but am i really intending to make my sex life and other
very personal shit public? again, as usual, don't know.

it's been a racy summer and i fear forgetting it all if it's not set down anywhere. but is this really the place for it? what do i care who reads this? more importantly, why should i care?
if there's one thing i've learned this summer, it's that my friends love me, faults and all. i have a steady network of support, for which i am eternally grateful, and they love me despite of the mistakes i choose to make and anyone who judges me should go to hell anyway. the moral of this summer: i'm ok. i don't have to hide anymore.

the question is, should i? should some things be left to gigglin about over coffee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home