Tuesday, March 22, 2005

AT A LOSS FOR WORDS - AGAIN

jann & i were trash talkin michelle today over lunch when right smack in the middle of the conversation she makes some bigoted remark about asians. my eyes bugged out a bit and my brows furrowed a wee bit. what the fuck did she think i was? then she qualified her statement by sayin, "well i don't consider u asian."

O! i get it now. i'm not considered asian therefore i should join in and make fun of them cuz it's ok to do that sort of thing?

i wanted to tell her the weird look on my face wasn't cuz i was worried she was talkin about me it's cuz I KNOW she was talkin about me.

it's funny that she says that i'm just canadian. why aren't any of the white people in the office canadian?

1 Comments:

Blogger psychicle said...

Oh, that's my favourite kind of ignorance. "You've successfully passed from judgement because I consider you white!" often goes hand-in-hand with, "I'm not racist! Some of my best friends are black."

9:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home