Wednesday, September 15, 2004

FUNNY, HA HA

blogging has been impossible - work has been frantic.

funny thing happened last week.

i worked late on tues. when i got in on wed, my manager asks me

"what time were u here till last night."

"around 9 i guess"

"did u drop ur purse on ur way out?"

"huh? no." *me really confused*

"r u sure?"

"i'm pretty sure, why" *eyebrows still furrowing from confusion*

"i found that when i got in this morning" *he points to something, i can't tell what. he looks like a little kid that found something he wasn't supposed to and is just giddy, poorly containing it*

"what!?!" *still confused and gettin frustrated, it's still really busy and i got work to do*

"that" *he continues gesturing emphatically toward nothing*

"what the fuck r u pointing at!?! u'r jacket?"

"no, in the garbage"

i look into the garbage can and there, lo and behold, is a condom. i didn't know what to say, i did the obligatory OMFG and walked away.

the condom was mine, but no - there's no racy story here. i wasn't doin anything but workin in the office tues. night (although the opportunity available to me has not gone unnoticed - i'll let u know if i ever get to make anything of this).

lately, since partaking in my little clubbing adventures, my friends and i have gotten into the habit of bringing out condoms/ aka: "party favours" for each other - just in case. i ended up with party favours everywhere. i have them in every purse, a few jacket pockets, in my car - everywhere. i was thinkin earlier on in the week that i should take them out of my purse, lest they appear at inappropriate moments.

so, my manager thinks i'm having sex in the office after hours and gettin paid overtime for it. hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home