Sunday, June 19, 2005

BABBLES

i have nothing to say but feel the need to speak.

i've been sick all week, no dancing, no dates, no nothing - life has been suspended till further notice so i'm feelin sorta out of sorts. it's got me feelin rather lonesome and bored.

i got another job offer on another production - i think i've managed to find a way to try my hand at production accounting without leaving my company. it's evening & weekends, incognito. i'll be workin alot but it's an opportunity i'm not will not pass up. life can wait a little longer. i need to know if this is something i can/want to do and this seems the best way to try it with minimal risk.

i'm goin to calgary with my family next weekend. it's just for the weekend so it's gonna be kinda rushed but it means the world to my dad.

i'm so tired but i'm restless. i gotta be up early but i don't want to go to bed feelin like i've accomplished nothing today - this week.

blarg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home