Wednesday, June 15, 2005

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Michelle: r u just eating lunch now?

Me: uh huh

Michelle: why so late?

Me: I just haven’t had much of an appetite.

Michelle: oh, r u on a diet?

Me: no. i’m sick.

Michelle: like hayfever?

Me: no. I think it’s a head cold.

Michelle: oh, I thought u were on diet because u were getting so fat.

Why do friggin bother? ya know, not every girl resorts a tuna fish and kracker diet whenever she wants to cram into a dress! some of us sane ones exercise. some of us actually just eat healthier as opposed to eating less.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone actually said something like that to you!?!?!!

I don't think I would have been able to restrain myself, and I would have slapped her upside the head.

8:10 a.m.  
Blogger tunabelly said...

i'm just gonna file this one away as another michellism - along with the big hair and prostitute comments.

9:35 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is insanely idiotic of her to say something like that!

-jaded

10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home