Sunday, September 26, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

it is technically past my birthday but i just got home from the festivities so i think it still counts.
dinner was amazing, partying afterwards was insanity.

i don't think i've ever felt more loved in my whole life. if this is how birthdays r supposed to pass, i don't think i mind so much anymore. i have absolutely the most thoughtful and loving friends in the world. i am completely overwhelmed by the mass of goodness that eminates from my friends. everybody went all out, the hugs made me teary and the presents were the most thoughtful bunch i coulda imagined. not one off. i'm amazed by how many ppl in my life suddenly know me and am flabergasted by how much everyone cares.

i just know when life is filled with so many good ppl, nothin can keep me down. i have enough support and love to overcome anything!

i can't think any more, don't know if any of this makes any sense. i'm kinda floaty. i don't think i've ever been or could be happier.

i think i'm losing my voice - or i'm got mono! (tee hee hee) i'm goin to bed...pics and an amazin story to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home