Thursday, October 21, 2004

BITCHIN

smoke count: 3 and i'll probably have one before bed. i don't know why but the last one seems impossible to kick. it's just the habit, somethin 'bout havin one right before bed. it's in my head, i can beat this. i can beat this. i can beat this.

tired, stressed. work is killin me and it's only gettin busier. i complain alot about work, don't i. well who doesn't? i think it's important to me though, to know how important i am. this is a pattern in all parts of my life. what does this mean?

i'm aching to dance - i've missed classes this week since andy's been here but there will be time; i've always made the time and he's only here for five days. andy's great fun and he fills me on all the hot gossip. we r quickly becoming quite good friends so the silver lining is not so hard to spot.
i wore a shirt that I got on my birthday. it sez "ur boyfriend's a great kisser" ha ha funny funny. i think it's cute. david sez "people are gonna think u'r kinda slutty - do u want people to think u'r a slut?" i told him he's an idiot if he judges me by what my shirt sez. dumbass!

phil called me a few times today, i didn't talk to him though. tommorow i will be 2 weeks phil-free. i'm tryin to decide what to say to him, what i want from him. maybe i should just ask him what he wants from me - clear this all up once and for all? i don't know, i'll call him soon when i have more time.

note to self: stop bitchin so much on blog. write something already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home